Winter skin care tips
- Skin is going to be dry in the winter. Due to the temperature changes in the winter leads the dry skin.
- Apply the natural moisturizer on the skin. Maintain the skin in tone.
- Do not take the hot baths in winter. The hot baths absorbs the moisture in the skin and makes the skin dry.
- Not to take the long and more baths in winter makes the skin dry.
- The skin cracking is also happens in the winter due to extra dryness in the skin. Apply the natural coconut oil or almond oil all over the skin after completing the bath.
- Apply the petroleum jelly to the cracked skin.
- Do not expose the skin to the cold air in the winter.
- Apply the almond oil to face when you are going to the bed.
More About :Others